Edible Wisdom Counseling Protocol: ‘M.R.T./L.E.A.P.’ Package
I’ve found this in most cases to be the starting point as ‘Lifestyle Eating And Performance (LEAP)’ is your ultra anti-inflammatory foundation. I customize your dietary protocol based on your ‘Mediator Release Testing (MRT)’ results, as unique as your thumbprint, considering your specific needs & preferences. This foundational protocol allows your immune system and gut to rest, calm, and support your body’s innate resilience toward transformative healing.
Commitment to your individual protocol easily enhances Sports Performance and provides relief from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Chronic Diarrhea/Constipation, GERD/Reflux, Chronic Sinusitis, Migraines, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Eczema/Urticaria, IBD: Crohn’s Disease/Ulcerative Colitis, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), ADD/ADHD, Autism Spectrum, Autoimmune Disease states, and numerous chronic conditions related to inflammation.
Comprehensive Care for Delayed Food & Chemical Sensitivity Reactions: Testing & Counseling Protocol Guidance Includes:
- MRT Kit & patented technology blood analysis * from Oxford Biomedical Technologies. Includes arranging local blood draw location, overnight shipping of your live blood specimen. Test results package delivered via FEDEX within 2 weeks (includes a 65-page reference & laminated wallet size ‘reactive food/chemical’ card). * Exemplary accuracy: 94.5% sensitivity, 97.1% specificity, Split sample reproducibility: 90%. (Local lab venipuncture fee paid separately by client at time of blood draw – approx. $30)
- Expert Functional Medicine Nutrition Counseling & customized guidance will place you solidly on your transformative healing path.
- Realistic, effective & obtainable goals customized to your personal ‘starting line’ on your healing path.
- Review of & Guidance provided for: diagnosis for nutritional care; medication/supplements for reactive excipients; hidden sources of allergens, reactive items and intolerances; hand-held virtual shopping & menu guidance; simple cooking/restaurant selection/travel guidance; Edible Wisdom Pinterest Page; food symptom journals; careful reintroduction of foods; monitoring of symptoms; desensitization and normalization of food intake, collaboration with members of care team if desired.
- Close and continued connection throughout protocol via text, email, and scheduled phone consults. Success is achieved through open and honest communication. This eliminates and reduces guesswork potential, detox symptomatology, unplanned introduction of reactive foods, and unplanned introduction of food/items not included in your customized protocol. Careful attention to detail and a cautious and watchful awareness is optimal.
Nutrition Assessment Consultation (ranges 90 mins – 3 hrs): comprehensive functional medicine health history and nutrition assessment.
Results/Protocol Consult 1 (90 mins): review & explain test results, design customized Phase 1, create grocery list, menu options, provide educational & recipe resources. Choose launch date, discuss detailed physiologic shift. Phase 1 minimum 10 days.
Protocol Consult 2 (1 hr): review Symptom Survey 2, check in/update/feedback; review adherence success, chart progress & challenges, design customized Phase 2: 7 days; Q & A support ongoing.
Protocol Consult 3 (1 hr): review Symptom Survey 3, check in/update/feedback; review adherence success, chart progress & challenges, design customized Phase 3 & 4: 14 days; Q & A support ongoing.
Protocol Consult 4 (1 hr): review Symptom Survey 4, check in/update/feedback; review adherence success, chart progress & challenges, design customized Phase 5 and freestyle transition, customize re-introduction of un-tested foods. Discuss supplementation needs if necessary. Schedule follow-up consult out 1 month.
Follow Up Consult 5 (1hr): review Symptom Survey 5, check in/update/feedback; review adherence success, chart progress & challenges, discuss & design timeline of re-introduction of reactive foods. Discuss supplementation needs if necessary. Schedule follow-up consult if desired.