Are You Ready to Utilize Functional Medicine?
A Readiness Assessment
Functional Medicine Nutrition empowers clients to take an active role in their own health, it also requires clients to take responsibility for their health. This includes open communication and partnership with their FMN practitioner, honest evaluation of diet and lifestyle, and a willingness to change certain habits. While FMN is an effective, vital, and liberating course of action, it may not be for everyone. Or it may be that you are interested in FMN, but not ready to commit to it just yet.
Read and rate your response to the following statements to determine if FMN with Suzanne Polo is the right course for you, right now.
* * * * *
In order to improve your health, are you willing to do the following?
1. Dedicate yourself to the healing path we will craft together for you.
2. Evaluate your lifestyle and communicate honestly about what may sometimes be difficult subjects.
3. Take the initiative for communicating with me (responding to texts and phone calls, being proactive about notifying me about your progress).
4. Modify your lifestyle (i.e. diet, cook at home, track food intake, sleep, stress management, exercise).
5. If necessary, follow a supervised custom nutritional supplement protocol.
6. Have periodic lab tests to assess your progress (if necessary).
7. Honor the financial arrangements we mutually agree upon, and make payments in a timely and responsible manner. (All services are pre-paid. There are no refunds.)
*8. Consult with a therapist, psychologist, or other medical professional if necessary.
* Disclaimer: I (Suzanne Polo) am a Functional Medicine Nutritionist, I am not an Eating Disorder Psychotherapist. If you currently have–or have a history with–eating disorders I may ask you to consult with a specialist.